Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Desert


 




The desert has appeared again

A learning journey,I must make

With this weight upon my soul

Death to self,I do partake

For I have branches that are dead

Sap no longer reaches them

I must sacrifice my right

To be a self made worldly gem.


He will snip and fashion me

Loving cuts will form a shape

I will trust Him,everything

From His love I can't escape

Here I am Lord,have Your way

I am willing for Your hand

To change me into something new

I will follow Your command.


Perfect Father,Loving God

You have brought me to this time

I cannot go on like this

Need Your will and touch sublime

Show me glimpses of completion

Keep me trudging through the sand

Brokenness is what I need

Demolish me with Your fair hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment